Moving within Canada?

Moving within Canada?

No matter where you are moving in Canada, I can assist you in finding the appropriate real estate representative at your destination. Call me for a referral to an accredited buyer agent anywhere in Canada.

Moving Internationally?

Moving to a new country can be a stressful situation. Your real estate agent’s credentials at your destination should not be a contributing factor to that stress level! No matter where you are moving , I can assist you in finding the appropriate real estate representative at your new location. Royal Lepage offers international referral service to assist clients.

Call or email us directly to arrange this service.

Our clients consistently provide positive feedback on their dealings with us. While each experience is unique, the following are common themes:

  • They felt we UNDERSTOOD their unique situation and special needs
  • They APPRECIATED the caring, listening and expert guidance
  • The process itself was HIGHLY PRODUCTIVE and result focused

Johanne Laforest


direct: 613.850.4002

Amanda Hodgins


direct: 613.302.0997

The trade marks displayed on this site, including CREA®, MLS®, Multiple Listing Service®, and the associated logos and design marks are owned by the Canadian Real Estate Association. REALTOR® is a trade mark of REALTOR® Canada Inc., a corporation owned by Canadian Real Estate Association and the National Association of REALTORS®. Other trade marks may be owned by real estate boards and other third parties. Nothing contained on this site gives any user the right or license to use any trade mark displayed on this site without the express permission of the owner.© Royal LePage TEAM REALTY